Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by FIT Quote Ltd, whose registered office is at C/O Lifestyle Fitness, 91 Eastmount Road, Darlington, DL1 1LA. FIT Quote Ltd, and our associated companies and labels respect the security and privacy concerns of users of this and all the website's we operate and/or control. Personal information collected through this website will be controlled by FIT Quote Ltd. FIT Quote Ltd is notified under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you require installation of the product(s), the time between order and installation may be longer than for delivery only, though we always try our hardest to install as soon as possible. We will always try to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstances.
It is imperative that the space for the product(s) has been cleared and that access is unrestricted. Therefore we would ask that you provide FIT Quote with as much information as possible concerning the placement of the equipment in to your home, e.g. will it be going through single or double front door, lower / ground / first floor?
All prices quoted are for ground floor installations in the main building of the property or a garage at side of the main part of the building. Installations above or below ground floor or outside the main building i.e. an outhouse etc. may be subject to surcharge, especially if not mentioned at the time of order. You may be asked to assist the installer to get the product(s) to their location; if no help is available then a 2 man installation may be required at extra cost.
Adequate parking / vehicle access must be provided by the customer. Any charges incurred by the installer for parking etc. will be chargeable. If the installation time is extended by there being inadequate parking /access then the extra time will also be chargeable at £40.00 per hour.
It is the customer's responsibility to check that the installation has been carried out to their satisfaction. If the customer is not present when the installation is completed the installation will be deemed as completed to the customers satisfaction. Any subsequent visits that may be required will be chargeable at the same rate as the first visit.
FIT Quote is within its rights to refuse any installation if the installer deems the installation location to be hazardous or the request unreasonable. If the product does not fit into the area where the installation is requested and a representative of FIT Quote did not measure the area, then FIT Quote cannot be held responsible, therefore the customer will incur the cost of the visit.
Agreed installation times must be adhered too. If you intend to use our equipment in a hotel, school, etc. (light commercial environment) or health club (full commercial) it is entirely the responsibility of the customer to check with FIT Quote that the product is suitable and manufactured to the required standards.
Please provide any further details or information that you think might be useful in making delivery and/or installation easier. Should you have any queries or comments concerning either the forthcoming delivery of your equipment, or other items from FIT Quote, please do not hesitate to contact FIT Quote on +44 (0) 845 366 4790.
- All orders are accepted on the following Terms and Conditions of Trading.
- All orders are to be sent in writing either via email or fax and include product codes.
- General – In the event of any conflict of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions of Trading, and the terms of your order, these Terms prevail, unless agreed by us in writing. No alterations to your order will be recognised by us unless requested by you in writing and confirmed by us in the same way.
- Acceptance – No order shall be deemed accepted by us other than upon receipt of our official acknowledgement.
- Delivery – Time for delivery is given as accurately as possible, but is not guaranteed, and is subjected to extension to cover delay caused by strikes, lock-outs, works, breakdowns, delay in transport, shortage of raw materials, Government regulations or requirements, or any cause whatsoever (whether or not similar to those above-mentioned) beyond our control.
- Description – Colours, packaging and product specification may vary according to manufacturing changes, tolerances and stock availability. All descriptions and particulars furnished in price lists, literature and other documents issued by us are as accurate as possible, but being given for general information are not to be treated as binding unless specifically confirmed in writing. Any performance figures by us are based upon our general experience and are such as we expect to achieve. We will, however, accept no liability if those are not obtained unless we specifically guarantee them in writing.
- Payment Terms – With order unless otherwise stated in writing. Overdue 30 day accounts will be charged interest at the current Bank of England rate. All cheques written against uncollected funds will incur a £30.00 bank reprocessing fee.
- Cancellation after delivery, and/ or after delivery and installation, cannot be accepted and payment must be made in full.
- Storage – We reserve the right to charge storage where the customer delays installation after the date of installation requested by the customer.
- Repossession by Seller – Where the buyer had committed an Act of Bankruptcy (or where the buyer is a limited company, a Receiving or winding up Order has been made with respect of that Company) and property in goods the subject of this contract has not passed to the buyer but remains with seller, the buyer shall, within twenty one days of such Act or Order, give notice in writing of the same to the seller and shall afford the seller reasonable opportunity and access to repossess the said goods.
- The property in the goods shall pass to the customer only upon being paid in full and until the property has so passed, the customer shall not charge or dispose of the goods and will at his own expense kept the goods safe and insured against customary commercial risks. Until the property in the goods have so passed the buyer shall return the goods to the seller on demand and the seller shall without prejudice to any other rights be entitled to go upon the property of the buyer and repossess and remove his goods.
- Claims in respect of alleged faulty goods shall not be a ground for with holding payment of accounts and shall not give the customer any right to set off against payment due to the Company. If part of a consignment is not received, this shall not be grounds for withholding payment for the remainder of the invoice on which these goods appear.
- Law and Jurisdiction - Where the Buyer is a business, this contract is to be interpreted according to UK law and the parties agree that the UK courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the settlement of any dispute arising out of this agreement. Where the Buyer is a consumer this contract is to be interpreted according to the law in which the Buyer is habitually resident and the Buyer retains the right to choose whether to file suit against FIT Quote in the UK, or in the Buyer's home court.
Without prejudice to the above, FIT Quote shall also have the right to file suit against the Buyer either in the UK court or wherever the Buyer is domiciled or has a registered and/or branch office. In any event, the parties irrevocably agree that proceedings issued out of the said courts may, without prejudice to the rules of service of any court or jurisdiction, be served by delivering such proceedings in an envelope addressed to the party to be served at the address for such party set out in this contract or otherwise notified by that party to the other.
Please contact The FIT Quote on +44 (0) 845 366 4790 if you have any questions about the products offered by us.
Our aim is to save you time and money, so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any new products for your gym or fitness establishment.
FIT Quote Ltd is registered at Companies House: 07502279
FIT Quote Ltd - VAT No: GB 111 2629 60